Thursday, February 12, 2015

I'm FAT! (like you don’t call me THAT behind my back)

I have been trying like crazy try to lose weight for as long as I can remember but I'd always end up eating more and give up all together. I am such a hopeless case. And by the way I'm 80 lbs. heavier than my ideal weight- I can't believe I just admitted that. Very Biggest Loser contestant levels.

My being big has become the source of my misery, sufferings, pain, anger, my being shy, some health issues and so on and so forth. But I can't for some reason lose it. Trust me I tried every single diet I can find online- no carbs diet, south beach diet, after six  etc. But for heavens sakes I can't last for more than a month.Just the thought of a can of Pringles is enough for me to go binging endlessly like there's no tomorrow. I'm such a loser, right? I should totally go out and buy me some will power and discipline.

Like every fat person (well maybe not all, I'm generalizing here!) we desperately wanna be a skinny twig or maybe voluptuously sexy, Whichever strikes your fancy as long as it's healthy and safe ipush natin yan.

Today, (again for the nth time) I declare war against my body fats. Time to leave bitches. Im sooo over you! This time... hold your breath... I'll try low calorie diet. Okay you may start laughing now. I know this is just pathetic but hey who are you to judge? Dyos ka ba?! Ayyy wait ate Vi ikaw ba yan? Sorry I got carried away. But I'm really serious about this whole thing.

My current weight is 228 lbs. I stand 5'8"
According to
http://www.calculator.net 


yeah whatever I can see that! It's glaring
I'm OBESE (damn it)

I would have to consume a minimum of 1,723 calories a day to lose 2 lbs a week. Sounds easy or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment