Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let's Get It On! #ipushnayan


I always wanted to start blogging. A travel blog, specifically.
 
So I did my research. I wandered the blogosphere in search of the appealing, the ambiguous, and the wicked from the world of travel bloggers.

Despite the fact that I have absolutely no writing experience whatsoever other than my blog hopping habits, I still wanna go on. Something inside me is pushing me to keep the faith in myself (I have plenty of those!).

There are truckloads of travel blogs out there and most of them are really good if not better, but hey, what’s stopping me from starting mine?

I want to write about life adventures or misadventures. I hope the things I write here provide experience that people can relate to. And also, I'm not much of a writer. You'd probably see grammar mishaps here and there so don't expect too much but I will try my hardest and oh pleassssssse spare me your bitchiness because I'm a bigger bitch than you are. ahahah!

Career-wise, I work in a BPO industry for the past 5 years. I live in the Philippines and very recently, I have developed a passion for technology.  I love Filipino dish and Chinese and some Thai. Currently Single more like perpetually single. Juice Colored please bigyan nyo na ako ng Papa.

Someday I hope to live happily ever after with either Piolo Passcual or Gerald Anderson. It's a simple dream for a simple me. Char!

2 comments:

  1. Fierce. Hahaha. Welcome to the blogging world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you are fiercer!!! Saw you blog it was the bomb! Liek pang giyera levels na bomb charot! Anyway thanks for dropping by!

      Delete